Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bitter Demons (Peachville High Demons #3) by Sarra Cannon

Goodreads Summary:
So far, life in Peachville has been tough for Harper Madison. She's survived attacks on her life, learned how to control her magic, and met the most gorgeous boy - who also happens to be a demon. After her latest stunt at Brighton Hospital, the Order of Shadows is determined to tighten their control on her life. So when a future Prima from a nearby demon gate comes to town, she and Harper decide to use magic to switch places at a party. All Harper wants is to have a little fun.

But the night will end in blood.

And Harper will find out the attack was meant for her...

If you haven’t read the other books in the series beware of this review as it may contain spoliers for you!


My Review:
Throughout this book I felt so bad for Harper. I can’t imagine what it would be like to be thrust into the life that she is now living. The poor girl never really gets a good explanation for things! I was so relieved when she met the other future Primas and got a tad bit of information about what is expected of her and to just have someone else going through a similar situation. I really liked these two new characters that were introduced. I also like how Harpers powers are gradually growing with each book. It’s not like she’s the future Prima and automatically gets all this cool power. She has to work for it and it comes gradually which is refreshing.

As far as Jackson goes, I still really like him J He seems like he really does care about Harper. I can’t wait to see what happens with his character in the upcoming books.

Harpers world seems to be growing with each book as well. Lots of new people and places introduced. I really liked that aspect of the series so far. Instead of just Peachville there are other things introduced but, I’m not going to say what sorry! I have really taken a liking to these books and will probably be finishing the series soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment