Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #2


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper Blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.








Goodreads Summary:
Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…


Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.


Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…
The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.


But then everything changes…
I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?
No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.


My Thoughts:
I figured since this is my first Wishlist Wednesday I would start out big. I have been seeing so many reviews lately for Onyx and it is driving me crazy!!! I want this book sooo bad! But, I will have to wait until August for it like everyone else...


I have enjoyed all of Jennifer Armentrout's books. They are simply awesome! This is more of a need then a want honestly. This book can't come out fast enough. It is number one on my wish list at this point in time! See my review of Obsidian HERE. If you haven't read this series then I strongly suggest that you pick it up. It has been re-released and my copy should be here by this weekend. Also Daemon invasion is going to start soon. For more information about that check out Jennifer Armentrout's blog.

2 comments:

  1. JENNIFER ARMENTROUT...*groan*...I AM LITERLY DYING FOR THIS BOOK!! THAT'S WHY THIS IS ALL CAPS! CAUSE I'M DYIN' FOR IT!! GREAT WW. I apluad your taste. We can wait together!!

    Check out my WW. Haley@http://passingthepages.blogspot.com/2012/04/wishlist-wednesday42512.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! That's why I said it is more of a need then a want. Because I NEED it!! I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete