Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Release day to Suffocate (The Breathless Novelette series) by S.R. Johannes


Goodreads Summary:
Suffocate is the first novelette in THE BREATHLESS series. It is a 15,000 word young adult thriller that combines the dystopic and science fiction genres.

For centuries, the world outside the Biome has been unlivable. Today, marks the first time anyone will attempt to leave the suffocating ecosphere. Eria is not worried because her scientist father has successfully tested the new Bio-Suit many times. It's a celebratory day until something goes horribly wrong. In the midst of tragedy, Eria uncovers a deep conspiracy that affects the very air she breathes. 

If those responsible find out what she knows, they won't stop hunting her until she takes her last breath.

The 2nd novelette in the series, CHOKE, is scheduled for Fall 2012. The 3rd, EXHALE, is scheduled for Winter 2013.

My Thoughts:
Sounds completely awesome!! It is available in ebook format only at Amazon and Barnes and Noble for only $0.99! I love novellas, they are short and quick fun reads. I will have my review up as soon as I get my hands on this one. Happy reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support for my new release! I love my book bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete