Saturday, June 16, 2012

Intangible by J. Meyers

Goodreads Summary:


Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.


Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.


My Review:
I received this book from the author to review. I am so glad I got to! This book was awesome! I really enjoyed it. It had so many more paranormal elements then the summary leads you to believe! It brings in creatures that I don't see written about often. I also really liked how the book was from different character perspectives! It kind of kept the reader clued in on what was going on behind the scenes. The story flowed so well and kept me questioning what was going to happen next.


 Sera and Luke's lives are not quite normal. I really like how Sera used her gifts to help those who really need it. I think that is the nurse in me! Some people truly have a healing touch! They do a pretty good job of hiding their gifts. I felt like Luke had a lot of weight on his shoulders after he has his vision about Sera's death. It is a huge worry for him that some day his sister is going to die. Will he be able to change the future?


Sera and Luke's relationship is awesome. It is one of the things that really stood out in this book. They care about each other so much and were willing to give their lives for each other. A truly awesome brother/sister relationship! Always there to have each others backs. I really liked the secondary characters here as well. Jonas, Fey, and Marc were very interesting characters. I hope that we continue to see them in future books! Especially Marc! I am so glad I got the chance to read this book! I can't wait to see what happens with this group of characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment