Monday, August 27, 2012

Secrets (Vol. 1) by Ella Steele

Goodreads Summary:
Everyone has a secret. Anna Lamore is about to find out that some people will do anything to protect theirs. She unknowingly stumbles into the worst situation that her career, and her emotions, can handle. Meeting the infamously powerful and sexy Cole Stevens throws her life into turmoil. Not only is the wealthy artist everything she doesn’t need, but his studio is branded with controversy that can kill Anna’s career before it even starts.

This book contains some adult language and sexual situations. 

My Review:
This is a series of short stories that follows Anna's life basically. We do get introduced to Cole in Vol. 1, which was awesome. I have been anxiously waiting for this series after reading Scandalous and it did not disappoint! I love Anna, she is awesome. A very strong opinionated person. For the record I would feel exactly like she did about the whole Edward situation. If the sex doesn't work the relationship might prove to be challenging. I wish I could have seen what she looked like when she went to her interview at Le Femme. I can only imagine the how she looked. I think her internship should prove to be very interesting.

Then there is Cole. He seems like the sexy older man! Ugh, I can't wait to see more of him. I have this feeling that he is going to test Anna in some way. I don't know. It's just a feeling I have. I also have a feeling he's going to be kind of kinky! HA! Wouldn't that be fun.

The only complaint that I have is that it was to SHORT!! I need more! I have to know what's going to happen with Cole and Anna! These books better come out once a week or withdrawals may set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment