Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #32


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.




Title: Emblaze
Author: Jessica Shirvington
Series Number: 3
Release Date: March 19, 2013

Goodreads Summary:
Once again Violet Eden faces an impossible choice ... and the consequences are unimaginable. 

Violet has come to terms with the fact that being part angel, part human, means her life will never be as it was.

Now Violet has something Phoenix - the exiled angel who betrayed her - will do anything for, and she has no intention of letting it fall into his hands. The only problem is that he has something she needs too. 

Not afraid to raise the stakes, Phoenix seemingly holds all the power, always one step ahead. And when he puts the final pieces of the prophecy together, it doesn't take him long to realize exactly who he needs in order to open the gates of Hell.

With the help of surprising new allies, ancient prophecies are deciphered, a destination set and, after a shattering confrontation with her father, Violet leaves for the islands of Greece without knowing if she will have a home to return to...

My Thoughts:
I have had a love affair with the covers for this series. I have purchased hardcovers of the first two because the covers are so awesome! I am excited to see what happens with Violet. She went through a lot in the previous book and it will be interesting to see where the story goes. I can't wait for this one! I have requested an ARC but, have not heard back. Fingers Crossed! What are your thoughts?

12 comments:

  1. I've heard of this series before but I've never read any of it. Hope you get to this one soon!

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read a Jessica Shirvington book, but would really like to. This sounds like a great read. I will have to look into the first in series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of this series, but it sounds interesting. Hope you get it!

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a cool book; hope you read it very soon :)

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get your wish and that ARC ends up in your mailbox very soon. :)

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you get your ARC!! That book looks really awesome and I don't blame you for having a love affair with the cover it looks gorgeous!!!
    My WW: http://booksaremypleasure.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read the first book! I've not read the second yet!! How was it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the second one! My review is under the book review tab on my blog if you want to read it.

      Delete
  8. I still have yet to start this series. I have book one from a while back though :) So hopefully I'll get to it sometime!
    Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you will receive the ARC so you can continue reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this series, but I definitely want to check it out :)
    Hope you get this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover is really pretty, looks like a good read. Might try it myself. :)
    Hope you get it soon!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete