Saturday, July 13, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 6

So I came across this on some other blogs today and was like "I am so doing this!" The 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge was created by April at Good Books, Good Wine. This was a super creative idea and I fully intend to have fun with it! Here is the link to her Day 1 post: Day 1 Post Link























Describe how you shop for books.
  • I do most of my shopping online at the Amazon Kindle store. I always look at the deals and what's free. I know, I like bargains, what can I say. I love going to Barnes and Noble. I usually go to get new books or look at sales. The books series that I already have as physical books I continue to buy in physical books. If books have awesome covers I like to buy the physical books too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment