Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #59

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Cress (The Lunar Chronicles)
Author:  Marissa Meyer
Series Number: 3
Release Date: February 4, 2014

Goodreads Summary:
Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard. 

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. 

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. 

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.

My Thoughts
I have loved the Lunar Chronicles books. They are such unique versions of classic stories. I need to know how this is going to happen next. These stories are so classic yet they are not. This should be a great book and I love the cover!!! Have any of you read this series?

8 comments:

  1. YES! I loooove the Lunar Chronicles and this one looks AMAZING! Great pick(:
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/08/waititng-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not read any of Marissa Meyer's books though I keep hearing about them. Hope you will enjoy this one once you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read this series either -- although everyone I know who has read them raves about the books! This is a great cover, makes me want to check it out!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've this on so many blogs to! I can't wait :D I love this series and this cover is awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for this book! I absolutely love both Cinder and Scarlet so it's an understatement to say that I can't wait for Cress! Great choice :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/wishlist-wednesday-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is an amazing cover. I'll have to show my older daughter.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read this series, the books all have beautiful covers.
    thanks for stopping by c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love that we chose the same book! Hopefully we can both get it soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete