Sunday, December 22, 2013

In My Mailbox #61

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at The Story Siren. It's a way for bloggers to share which books they received. I am hoping to do this every week, unless I have a slow week!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I took it easy on getting books because its Christmas this week!

Purchased

Goodreads Summary:
Bully. Tormentor. Lover.
West Diaz has been all of these things to me. 
After being gone for two years, he's back, begging for my forgiveness. And not just my forgiveness... He wants more.
He wants... Me.












Goodreads Summary:
In the season of hope, in the season of giving…

How far would you go for your friend?

Alissa Thompson has been the good girl her whole life. Her uninterested parents don’t understand her hopes and dreams. But this Christmas when her steadfast childhood friend Charlie needs her more than ever, she can’t back down. Crossing the line means being braver than she has ever been in her life. It means changing and growing and taking a stand.

Dakota Gray was brave in the face of debilitating fear. But he lost himself in that blood soaked day and has shunned everything he once knew. Now shattered and broken, he hides out in isolation, his wounds beyond healing. His heart closed, his emotions buried, he’s a man on the edge of self-destructing. Little does he know that courage would be found in another searching for the strength to be brave.

Now snowbound in the Colorado Rockies one week before Christmas, Alissa thought this was about her journey and her friend, about setting him free. But from the moment she meets Dakota, she learns about what real bravery is all about. What real love is all about. But is the season enough, her courage enough, her love enough to heal this hero’s brave heart and in the end set herself free?

5 comments:

  1. I never heard for either but I like the cover of Brave. I have to look these up asap. :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I LOVE Christmas reads, and these looks awesome!!!! Thanks for stopping by my STS! Happy Holidays :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these two! But ooo, The 12 NA's of Christmas - sounds yummy ;) I hope you enjoy these new books! :)

    Have a fantastic holiday!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like some great books thanks for stoping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete