Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi

Goodreads Summary:
In this electrifying sixty-page companion novella to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, discover the fate of the Omega Point rebels as they go up against The Reestablishment. Set during and soon after the final moments of Unravel Me, Fracture Me is told from Adam's perspective.

As Omega Point prepares to launch an all-out assault on The Reestablishment soldiers stationed in Sector 45, Adam's focus couldn't be further from the upcoming battle. He's reeling from his breakup with Juliette, scared for his best friend's life, and as concerned as ever for his brother James's safety. And just as Adam begins to wonder if this life is really for him, the alarms sound. It's time for war.


On the battlefield, it seems like the odds are in their favor—but taking down Warner, Adam's newly discovered half brother, won't be that easy. The Reestablishment can't tolerate a rebellion, and they'll do anything to crush the resistance . . . including killing everyone Adam has ever cared about.

My Review:
A lot of stuff goes down in Fracture Me. The gang is about to head out to war. Fracture Me is from Adam's POV which I love! I was so excited to get a glimpse inside his head. Warner has escaped and Adam is trying to deal with James wanting to fight and Kenji is still healing from Juliette's accidental attack. Juliette still isn't quite right either. She seems to be regressing in Adam's eyes. Going back to how she used to be. Shutting down. Adam is faced with a serious dilemma. Does he go after the one he loves or his brother? It's a decision someone should never have to make. Who will he choose? Will he be able to save the people he loves?

Adam is a very interesting guy. He loves his brother so much. Neither of them should be in the situation they are in. It makes you realize how young James truly is and the adult type situations he is in. I felt so bad for Adam. To have to choose between his brother and Juliette. Omg that would be a form of torture. I can see why Adam was so nervous and sick. It's the worst possible scenario. Who would you choose? I know I would have done the exact same thing Adam did but, maybe not everyone would. I am undecided on who I want Juliette to be with. I am about 50/50 at this point between Warner and Adam.

I am even more nervous for Ignite Me after reading this one! This was suppose to keep me happy until Ignite Me...now I'm just freaking out haha! Especially with how it ended! OMG! I refuse to read the first couple chapters of Ignite Me at the end because it will be harder to wait then.

No comments:

Post a Comment