Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #95

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist! If you've seen my to-read list on Goodreads then you know there are plenty that I could use. So I decided to use this feature every Wednesday.





Title: Daughter of Chaos
Author: Jen McConnel
Series Number: 1
Release Date: March 25, 2014

Goodreads Summary:
Witches must choose the path they will follow, and Darlena Agara is no exception. She’s been putting it off long enough, and in her case, ignoring it has not made it go away. In a moment of frustration, Darlena chooses to follow Red Magic, figuring she had outsmarted the powers that be, since there’s no such thing as Red Magic. But alas, Darlena’s wrong (again) and she becomes a newly declared Red Witch.

Her friends are shocked and her parents horrified by the choice Darlena has made. As a Red Witch, she now governs one third of the world’s chaos. She is the walking personification of pandemonium, turmoil, and bedlam, just as the patrons of Red Magic would have it to be.

But Darlena believes there must be more to Red Magic than chaos and destruction, and she sets out on a journey to achieve balance. Only doing so puts her at odds with the dark goddess Hecate, who simply will not allow Darlena to quit. She encourages Darlena to embrace who and what she is and to leave good magic to the good witches. If only Darlena could, life would be simple, and she would not be the Daughter of Chaos.


DAUGHTER OF CHAOS is the first in a YA paranormal trilogy.

My Thoughts:
The cover caught my eye for this one. I like the sound of it too. I am always up for a good Witch book!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this author but the book sound very interesting! Hope you get it soon and I look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds like it could be fun! I hope you're able to enjoy it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive this on my list too!! It sounds awesome. I hope you get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete