Friday, August 22, 2014

Feature and Follow


1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}.

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI". If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question of the Week
What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?

Anything that is written in Novella form!! They are so short that I think they would be prefect for TV episodes. In particular The Arrangement series by H.M. Ward. There are 16 volumes so far and I think that would be perfect. I also think that Vampire Academy and The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead would be a fun TV show! What do you guys think!?

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you about The Arrangement, but it'd probably have to be HBO! Haha! Old follower, so I added you on Goodreads :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see the Vampire Academy, I am not sure that I liked it when it became a movie. I am an old blog follower but a new Bloglovin Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Follower.
    I think Vampire Academy failed as a film and would have been much better on TV.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-join-hopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! *waves* I'm new to the blog hop! Folloiwing you via Twitter (tlcbooks05), Bloglovin (loric5), and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower and it's my first time participating in FF. I agree that Vampire Academy would make a great TV show. I've not read many novellas but they would be the perfect size for a TV show.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete