Monday, October 27, 2014

Secrets and Lies Vol. 2 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
Rebound sex gone wrong, plus epically bad luck, lands me in a sticky spot--at the front of a classroom, naked, with the totally hot, totally forbidden Mr Sketch Pad. I'm not a model, but here I am feeling more drawn to him each second. Add in that sexy smile and I'm totally screwed. 

Genre: New Adult Romance 


This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 110 pgs each 









My Review:
Kerry is an insanely spicy personality. She knows what she wants and isn't going to let anyone intimidate her. As proven by the previous volume where she agrees she is a serious artist by being the nude model for a class. She is trying to make a point and lets be honest she needs the money. Her relationships with her new friends are changing and she may have permanently damaged them at this point. After an interesting party where Emily got drugged and Kerry and Carter had to carry her home. Kerry walks in to the class where she is to be the model and is surprised to find her one night stand that didn't go so well! Turns out he is in the class and bonus now she has to sit naked for 3 hours in front of him. Will Kerry be able to do it or will she run?

The relationship between Kerry and Nathan is awesome. They have so much sexual tension you can practically see it. I have been waiting for them to meet up again. Although I didn't expect him to run into Kerry at class. I have to admit I was hoping they would give in to their lust filled attraction! Let's just say they kind of did. I want more!!

I know I say this a lot but, I have a bad feeling with the way this one ended. A huge conflict of interest is brought to life and I am not sure Kerry and Nathan can survive it. I need the next volume ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment