Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly post put on by Dani at the Pen to Paper blog. Where you post a book you really really want to read or one that has been on your wishlist!


Title: Deceptions
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Series Number: 3
Release Date: August 5, 2015

Goodreads Summary
Olivia’s life has exploded. She’s discovered she’s not only adopted, but her real parents are convicted serial killers. Fleeing the media frenzy, she took refuge in the oddly secluded town of Cainsville. She has since solved the town’s mysteries and finds herself not only the target of its secretive elders, but also her stalker ex-fiancé.

Visions continue to haunt her: particularly a little blond girl in a green sundress who insists she has an important message for Olivia, one that may help her balance the light and darkness within herself. Death stalks Olivia and the two men most important to her, as she desperately searches to understand whether ancient scripts are dictating their triangle. Will darkness prevail or does Olivia have the power to prevent a tragic fate?

My Thoughts:
YAY! The 3rd book. I have so many questions after the ending of book 2! I need this book and it doesn't come out until August of next year! OMG! That's so far away!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I soooo can't wait for this one either! Love Kelley's books!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound like a very exciting series. I hope you enjoy the 3rd book.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I haven't heard of this one but it does sound really good! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick :) Sounds like a book I would enjoy. Here's my pick: http://www.lexielaser.com/2014/11/wow-heir.html :)

    ReplyDelete