Sunday, June 14, 2015

ARC Review of The Arrangement Vol. 19 by H.M. Ward

Goodreads Summary:
THE SERIES WITH OVER 10 MILLION COPIES SOLD 
Volume 19 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials 


Some things come easy in life, but this is the hardest situation I could have imagined. The man I love, the broken billionaire Sean Ferro, has finally dropped his guard and opened his heart. He's let me in. He's shared his life and his love. Then the unimaginable happens. One event cascades into another until I’m standing at the shore with blood on my hands, betraying the man I swore to love forever.







My Review:
Hold on to your seats people because this volume will blow you away! Numerous times I was like OMG! Did that just happen?!?! I'm not sure how Ward is able to continue to shock me but, she does. At the beginning I was so happy to see Avery and Sean finally are like two normal people. Well except for the whole Ferro mansion being blown up. That part was not normal. That is where Vol. 19 picks up. Right after the explosion. I give it to Avery for not running after but, for making Sean keep her by his side. Although this is just a smoke screen as, things can not stay good for these two for long.

This was definitely a serious volume and not a kissy lovey one. A lot of bad stuff happens and people die. Death seems to follow Avery wherever she goes. There is no time for love and romance. 

I was so hoping for the happily ever after but, it is not coming. After reading this one I know for sure. The lengths that Avery went to push Sean away is shocking...even to me. I worry how this is all going to end. I see it being only partly happy and partly bad. These two may not be meant for each other. I am desperate for the next volume! 


No comments:

Post a Comment