Tuesday, April 5, 2016

ARC Review of Brave Enough by M. Leighton

Goodreads Summary:
Is she brave enough to give her heart to a man she only thought she knew? 

He was the most charismatic man I’d ever met. Strong, tough, brave. Bold as hell. Something told me Tag Barton could have anything—anyone—he wanted...and he wanted me. It didn’t matter that he was wrong for me in practically every way possible. It didn’t matter that my father would hate it. 

I couldn’t resist him. Even if I’d known who he really was and what he was really capable of.

When he suggested we pretend to be engaged, I thought he was the answer to all my problems. He wasn’t. And, in his wake, he left nothing but scorched earth and me, just another casualty of my father’s war.


Can I believe him now when he tells me he loves me?  Or is he nothing more than a beautiful, breathtaking lie?

My Review:
Can I just say, who doesn't want to fall in love in a Vineyard?! Weatherly needs an escape from her life. She fees like she has little control over it. So she goes to her families vineyard to get away. What she doesn't expect to find is a distraction. A very hot and willing distraction. Tag has been working on the Vineyard forever with his mom. His mom isn't doing very well so he has taken on more. They both kind of fall into each other hard and fast. They both need an escape and they find that in one another. Will these two survive as feelings start to spark and secrets begin to unravel?

These two have some pretty hot moments. Right away, from the first time Tag laid his eyes on Weatherly in the bath tub he was forever changed. I mean how romantic does could it get?! I now have a fantasy that involves a vineyard around dusk. Seriously, what a romantic place. These two do a pretty dang good job of distracting each other. Unfortunately life always catches up with you. Which is also usually a bad thing.  I so desperately wanted Weatherly to take control of her situation. To tell her Dad what she wanted and that she was going to do it with or without him. 

This is a fun quick read. You will be sucked in immediately with the love between Tag and Weatherly. It is also swoon worthy so you better hold on to your undies or you may lose them!

No comments:

Post a Comment